Old March 4th 04, 01:04 PM
KB3ING

I got a PK-232 on ebay a few weeks ago, and called Timewave to get the MBX
upgrade... I had no problems... got the package in about 2 days, installed
the
upgrade, and an hour later was on the air with the upgraded PK-232.

73 de KB3ING

"Gary S" wrote in message
om...
Hi All,

Can anyone tell me if Timewave still exist. I have sent numerous
email's and faxes requesting PK-232 upgrades (MBX and DSP) and have
had no response. In desperation I sent requests to Timewave
distributors in Europe to the same end - no reply. Is Timewave /
Pk-232 / Upgrade used in the same sentence a dirty word?? Or are
people (and fellow Ham's) who are not from the US / Europe count for
nothing?

Anyone that can help with these upgrades, I would be grateful to hear
from you.

73

Gary Schoombie (ZS6HG)