Old January 12th 06, 03:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David

Default SW antenna for highrise building

On Thu, 12 Jan 2006 08:59:42 -0600, wrote:

I did my five days R&R in Hong Kong in 1964.(of course I wasen't
studying radios at the time,I was only twenty two years old,young and
foolish,,, But that's another story) Cholon section of Saigon was mostly
Chinese,I used to go to the Mido bar in Cholon and drink American soda
pop in the cans and play Chinese Checkers with an old Chinese woman
behind the bar.
cuhulin

And if MFJ screws up we can send CooHoo down to the factory in his
NarcMobile.