Old January 12th 06, 10:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default guess i missed this pile of **** earlier

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
On 11 Jan 2006 02:07:42 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

cut
If you've made a more assinine statement in the last 24 hours,
Markie, I ma not sure what it was.

what has your ma to do with anything here?

Not much.

thenwhy did you bring her up?

ah I see I did but threading got broeken

I didn't.

you did you typed "Markie, I ma not sure what it was."

typed me in there not me

can't even read you own posts

if you are going to play seppeling then you need to do better than that

You did.

nope you lied about not bringin her up

just another Homage to Former Sith I mean **** master of RRAP

There you go, patting yourself on the back again.

fixed the effort at censorship

Fixed the effort to promote profanity.

fixed your censorship

when you alter a post by changing the words you are engaging in
censorship

that is paty of the basic meaning of the word

you don't the vulgarity that is your problem

despite you insistance oyherwise I am not required to protect you from
your fears

to paraphrase Darth Vader" I ws once the learn and you the master Now I
am asert that I am the master"

That was a "paraphrase" alright.

Disjointed, spelled wrong, stupid looking.

so?

"so?' indeed. I'd expect nothing less from you, Markie.

indeed then so

yuou contiue to play speling cop, badly nothing new there

Markie, I can ask anything I want to, just like you. But even
better, I am W5AMY's spouse and know for a fact that you don't have her
permission to use her callsign for ANY purpose.

you are her spouse you expressly gave me leave to use the name

No, I did not.

you said"be my guest"

you lied then or your lied which is it?

Neither.

then you granted me leave and you just reconfirmed it

Nope.

yes you did

It was sarcasm.

so what? it was sarcasm i got that

Obviously not.

another lie

but were you telling the truth or not?

It's the truth that I was being sarcastic.

still avoid the question you evade more than John Kerry did runing for
pres, and he did a slicker job of it

was the statement rue or not

if iwas true then you gave me leave , if it was not true then you lied,
and comitted fraud, the act of being sarcasic or not does not alter
this

It's also the truth that you were too stupid to "get it".

another lie

the truth is that I decided to zing you by taking you at your word.

yes as I have conceeded already I took advantage of your mistake.

but none the less you made the mistake, not me

Since you can't use a spellchecker

you lied there to i could but choose not to

No. You ARE too stupid to use a spellchecker.

you keep on with this lie steve

I can you and RRAP are just not worth the bother, Even Jim and DEE know
and that
you are just too stupid to get that message

I have that right

I agree. You ahve the right to be stupid.

USE ENGLISH

HOOKED ON POHINICS

And you obviously
exercise that right frequently.

You do so asmuch asyou like

I guess it's too much to expect
you to be able to use a dictionary.

i can and do when needed but your point?

Refer to the above reply. Same answer.

again why? you never address a pint speled corectly or not

why bother

as you have I am lazy prehaps But I choose not to invest too much
effort in retoric that you are not going to address anyway

and how can we tell when you are telling the truth?

or must I alwasy assume you are lying

You may assume anything you care to, Markie.

meaning I can assmue you telling the trut if I like

You can "assume" anything you care to.

then I have again leave to assume legaly that anytime you give me
permission to do thing that you are telling the truth

A court will decide if a prudent person would have been correct in
how that was interpreted.

not likely

The results are the same.

And you had better wake your alleged legal clerk wife up and ask
him about husband / wife privilege. Obviously yet another aspect of
"law" that you have not understanding of.

what are talking about BTW ishe is a paarlegal not clerk

Paralegal IS a clerk. "Paralegal" is a new-age term to make
"technical" staff feel better about themselves. Just like houskeepers
and maids in the hosptial...They are now "enviromental services
technicians"...But they are pushing the same brooms and swabbing with
the same mops nonetheless.

Your wife's still not a lawyer and he probably never will be.

learn properenglish and get back to me

"properenglish"

yes propenglish

you dont seem to know the right pronouns

flsuh if you are going to satrt your whin again