Old January 13th 06, 08:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
David Stinson

Default FS: BC469A Transmitter

Litzendraht wrote:

It's actually a BC-459A but I wouldn't say "badly hacked".The extra
antenna insulator and toggle switch added to the front panel are the
most obvious breaches.

Power connector has also been replaced with an octal.

That mount it's sitting on is certainly a desirable item.

That mount is missing most of it's pieces, including
the connection box in the back, which is where all
the important parts go.

I'd not buy it myself, but I'm sure someone would like
to have it. I doubt it will sell at anything like
the asking price. But then, what do I know?
73 DS