Old January 14th 06, 01:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default FOR SALE: ETON E1

I bought it originally for my son who is in the military. When he was
transferred overseas he was not able to take it with him. I have bought
and sold SW radios for years, listening mostly to Deutsche Welle to
keep up with events in my native Germany.

Recently I started listening to web radio and found that my faithful
Grundig SAT 500 is more than enough to accomodate me in that regard.

Anybody interested in purchasing this radio should know that I have a
100 % rating on eBay and that I always offer a return option ( within 3
days of receipt) if not satisfied with the item, provided buyer will
pay for shipping and insurance.

Thanks for looking!

Pete