Old January 14th 06, 03:16 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Larry Copenhaver

Default Cable for Pro 95 drivers needed?

I am going to buy the Radio Shack cable #20-289 for the Pro 95 Scanner
today. Can anyone tell me if I will need drivers for Windows 98se for the
cable or will the computer simply recognize it? If I need the drivers, can
anyone tell me if Radio Shack has the software or where I might be able to
download it? My local Radio Shack is privately owned and does not stock the
cable so I am traveling about 50 miles to get it. The sales people at that
RS are not really computer literate so I do not know if they will know the
answer to this question. Thanks for any help in advance.