Old January 14th 06, 08:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
SeeingEyeDog

Default WTB: SONY AC Cord

www.Partsolver.com

"Beloved Leader" wrote in message
ups.com...
Whatt's a CRF-230? Googling produces lots of hits for a Honda dirt
bike, but not a Sony.

I ask becuase I have a Sony portable TV, model TV-520. It has a 5"
screen and, if I'm guessing correctly, probably from the mid-70's. It
is designed to have a 12 volt battery pack attached to the bottom.
There is a four-pin AC power cord that is supposed to plug into the
back of the set. I don't have that cord. The plug has a pair of fingers
that I assume let you watch the TV on AC power and charge the battery
pack at the same time. I further assume that if you remove the cord,
switches that had been actuated by the AC power cord will be configured
so that the TV will run off the battery pack.

Does that sound like the situation with your Sony? I'd like to find a
cord for my TV too.

This sounds like your radio:

http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/5502