Old March 16th 04, 03:27 PM
Bob Schreibmaier

In article ,
Toanswermeinprivateusehttp://www.astrosurf.com/lombry/post.htm says...

Look around you : the most reliable cars are japanese or korean
(5 first, even before Germans)

This is certainly the first time I've heard Korean cars
described as reliable! They are getting better, however.
Certainly, when they first came to the States, Hyundai
was the laughingstock of the automotive industry.

In general, the Japanese brands, Toyota, Honda, Nissan,
and Subaru seem to be very reliable. Suzuki and Isuzu
do not seem to be anywhere near as reliable. I wouldn't
write home about Mazdas and Mitsubishis either. In this
country, I've seen lots of Mitsubishis spitting blue smoke
out the tail pipe. Hard to believe that, as a class,
Mitsubishi owners are harder on their cars than owners
of other cars.

| Bob Schreibmaier K3PH | E-mail: |
| Kresgeville, PA 18333 |
http://www.dxis.org |