Old January 15th 06, 12:00 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

Default steve ****

wrote:
raped _an_old_underaged_boyfiend wrote:
On 13 Jan 2006,
wrote:

If you want to kill somehing and make a difference, try
suicide, stupid.

that would be good mr slit.

Indeed, from what your own family has related to me, they feel they
would be better off without you, Markie.

I'm sure that Mark's family has been confiding in an anonymous sociopath.

Aren't you longing for some family somewhere, Roger? Be sure to take
your lithium and crawl back under the baseboard with the other
cockroaches before someone turns the lights on.

One thing's for su Mark will never be low man on the r.r.a.p. totem
pole as long as you're around.

Dave K8MN