Old January 15th 06, 04:01 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default how you find out Todd is gay Stebie?

On 14 Jan 2006 19:58:13 -0800, "N9OGL" wrote:

but indeed just what allows you to come to the conclusion that Todd is
Gay. I know he is not gay, He might be straight or a closet
Bisexaul(Todd my knowledge of your private life only goes so far) but
he is not gay. and yet steve claims to know other wsie

I'm neither, I'm as streight as streight can be. I'm not GAY, nor
Bi-Sexual, I like women and that's it.

the questuion of course is why does steve say otherwise of course

and other good question is would does he care at all who you
sleepwith? but steve will cintue to avoid thse question so we will
contiue to flame his ass for it

Todd N9OGL

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups