Old January 15th 06, 05:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

Default sht from steve

wrote:
On Sun, 15 Jan 2006 00:40:41 GMT, Dave Heil

On Sun, 15 Jan 2006 00:02:50 GMT, Dave Heil

Humilating myself more requires that any humilation ever occoured in
doing so
...or that you'd be capable of recognizing when you've been "humilated".
you just don't understand nonbody can be humilated without thei own
consent

You may have a point, Mark.

progress

I agree that you're making progress. You seldom have valid points.

You'd have to understand that you were
being mortified or shamed.

I do understyandthat steve (and to an extent yourself) are enagging in
a course intended to moritify or shame me

You understyandthat? I've never engaged in enagging. I don't care if
you're never "moritified" or shamed.

But I lack a sense shame compatable with your understanding

It isn't at all past my understanding, Mark. You were mis-wired in a
number of ways. You have no grasp of societal mores. You're a misfit.

You'd have to be capable of being shamed and
there really isn't much evidence of that.

you meed to learn that you do not get to decide the stadards by which
hothers live

I don't even know *where* hothers live. Society decides upon the
standards, Mark. That's why we have certain laws, certain conventions
of behavior. You may live outside some of those laws and conventions,
but you'll likely be shunned by society. If you break certain of the
laws by which our society lives, they put you away.

You've been ridiculed

yes I have been riduled

I don't know about that, but you have been ridiculed.

and
made to look foolish by others

no I haven't

Yes, you have. You simply don't get it.

and you've made yourself look foolish.

not realy

Yes, really, but the 248 IQ doesn't get it.

Dave K8MN