Old January 15th 06, 04:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Measuring filter shape factor

You need to show a direct connection. Getting money from Indian Tribes
is not illegal.

I gather you left your thumb up your ass rather than look at the Open
Secrets link. Figures.

clifto wrote:
wrote:
"Once worked??" Many people have visited Germany, where Hilter once
waged world war. Thus anyone who has been to Germany is a Nazi.

Yeah, exactly. I see you liberals don't like Kennedy's excuse any better than
we conservatives do.

You can go to opensecrets.org and trace money given directly by Jack
Abramoff. Hopefull this link will do the trick:

http://www.opensecrets.org/indivs/search.asp?NumOfThou=0&txtName=abramoff%2C+jack&tx tState=%28all+states%29&txtZip=&txtEmploy=&txtCand =&txt2006=Y&txt2004=Y&txt2002=Y&Order=N

I see Tom Delay, Ted Stevens, Elizabeth Dole, Arlen Spector, etc.

I already posted two liberal rags that named a lot of Democrats involved in
the scandal. You can name all the lying liberal rags that don't mention them
as many times as you want, and it won't change that 40 out of 45 Senate
Democrats received tainted money from Abramoff.