Old January 15th 06, 03:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
xpyttl

Default Soundcard Application development.

"Bob Masta" wrote in message

On 14 Jan 2006 23:35:30 -0800, "Rubon" wrote:

I would like to develop an application under WINDOWS-os using my PC

From your question, I wonder if you have any idea what a PITA Windows
development is -- especially when it relates to dealing with hardware at a
low level.

Sorry, all sound cards that I know of are AC-coupled, with a roll-off

I've never studied them, but I would expect this to be the case. And even
if it were not, I can't imagine why the DAC would be designed to support DC

{handful of crosspostings clipped]