Old January 15th 06, 03:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default my own thought on regulation by bandwidth

an_old_friend wrote:
given the whining from Steve and Jim about I do come to a conclusion
that if adpted it will result in a set rules that is largely ignored
and/or incorrectly applied till the FCC decides to drop the whole and
leave the matter in our hands (whcih is whee it wshould have been in
the first place

More Markie Mularkie.

thus it seems thta regulation by bandwidth my be a good intermedaite
step toward ending FCC mandates and exclsuive presere for Morse code

It wasn't about a "preserve" for "Morse code", Markie. It's about
establishing operating parameters based upon bandwidth.

meaning it sounds like a decent idea if we can't go the end result in
one step

Trying to decode that now. Anyone got a Cray I can borrow?

Steve, K4YZ