Old January 15th 06, 08:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default more preaching

Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
On Sun, 15 Jan 2006 00:40:41 GMT, Dave Heil

cut

But I lack a sense shame compatable with your understanding

It isn't at all past my understanding, Mark.

You were mis-wired in a
number of ways.

there you go sating you opinion as fact, therby lying

I could say you are miswired but that is subtituting my juedgement for
facts

what you are seeking to do is impose your view on others
You have no grasp of societal mores.

I grasp them better than you in some cases

you seem to think that words like "****" are not used comonly in
soceiety

prehaps in some rural backwater like you live that is the case (but I
doubt it) but not in the real wolrd

I the only days I don't hear the at least one the word "**** damn or
**** or the variants like ****ing etc, is a day I don't leave the
house. the FCC itself agree that in some contexts that **** and ****ing
could be used on braodcast TV in primetime (they recanted but they
still made the ruling)
You're a misfit.

You'd have to be capable of being shamed and
there really isn't much evidence of that.

you meed to learn that you do not get to decide the stadards by which
hothers live

I don't even know *where* hothers live.

clearly you don't

Society decides upon the
standards, Mark.

and in soceity lot of words get used that you don't that is how society
sets those standards

That's why we have certain laws, certain conventions
of behavior.

your point
You may live outside some of those laws and conventions,
but you'll likely be shunned by society.

your point
If you break certain of the
laws by which our society lives, they put you away.

none of wehich I have come cloase to

so I ask again your point

You've been ridiculed

yes I have been riduled

I don't know about that, br

the lied you lied when typed "You've been ridiculed "

but you have been ridiculed.

yes by you and Steve

so what?

you and steve do not contitute soceity as a whole thank god

and
made to look foolish by others

no I haven't

Yes, you have.

no I have not
You simply don't get it.

you simply and steve like picking on people. that is despeictable but
not much I do about it.

you have shown yourself a preaching bully many times

and you've made yourself look foolish.

not realy

Yes, really, but the 248 IQ doesn't get it.

no the 248 IQ see pasts the petty silly **** you are obseesed with I
see the larger view that is beyond your understanding clearly

Dave K8MN