Old January 15th 06, 06:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Building a Solid Copper Ground Pipe {Tube} with an Solid Iron Core. - Also - Water Drilling a Solid Copper Pipe for a Ground Rod.

On Sun, 15 Jan 2006 17:08:35 GMT, David wrote:

On Sun, 15 Jan 2006 06:52:57 -0800, wrote:

On Sun, 15 Jan 2006 14:20:18 GMT, David wrote:

On 15 Jan 2006 01:54:39 -0800, "RHF"
wrote:

Solid Copper Ground Pipe {Tube}

.
. .
.

Pipe is solid or it's tube.

David,
I suggest you double check your assertion.

DXSavant

A tube is either solid or it's pipe.

My ''assertion'' (who talks like that?) is that if it's solid it's not
pipe, it's rodular.

David,
You are wrong. Suggest you check a few sources, easiest is the
dictionary and another would be the machinists handbook, or even go to
this website and see how the terminology is used within industry:
http://www.uspipe.com/Main/

As to your flip retorts, you should keep in mind the civil nature in
which I brought this to your attention without resorting to calling
you a "tard" or PlayinG with FunnY use of CapitaliZation: DaviD not
everyone is out to get you.

DXSavant