Old January 16th 06, 03:11 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,sci.electronics.design
Joseph2k

Default Doppler Radar

RST Engineering wrote:

A) We aren't in a "town", rather we are pretty far out into the country.

B) It is a private dead-end road owned in mutual easement between the
four families that live at the end of it about half a mile off the county
road
that serves it. The county mounties have nothing to say about what goes
on on the road.

C) I realize that this is newsnet and anything goes, but why can't you
just ATFQ?

Jim

Go to your local police department and have them monitor the speeders
with a
automated speed display unit. What! they don't have one in your town?
bring it
up at the next town meeting...

Actually you can rent them for about $500/mo and set them any where you wish
on your private road. Look for roadway construction suppliers to find
them. You could probably buy one for under $10,000 and modify it with
cameras etc., to your hearts content.
--
JosephKK