Old January 16th 06, 04:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

Default more ****

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

If YOU care to propagate such language under YOUR screen name
Markie, go right ahead...However I am under no obligation to re-state
your weakmindedness under mine.

never said you were under such an obligation

Sure you have. Just read what you wrote above. You demand that I
re-broadcast your profanities.

never you had to reapet my words at all

in fact Id prefer you never did but if you are going to repeat you must
repeat them

That's the most convoluted piece of garbage you've written in, oh, the
last ten or fifteen minutes.

If I understand correctly, you never said that anyone had to "reapet"
your words and you'd prefer that no one does, but if they do "reapet"
them, then they must "reapet" them.

You certainly aren't a Marilyn Vos Savant.

Dave K8MN