Old January 16th 06, 05:17 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

Default more ****

wrote:
On Mon, 16 Jan 2006 04:55:19 GMT, Dave Heil
wrote:

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
If YOU care to propagate such language under YOUR screen name
Markie, go right ahead...However I am under no obligation to re-state
your weakmindedness under mine.
never said you were under such an obligation
Sure you have. Just read what you wrote above. You demand that I
re-broadcast your profanities.
never you had to reapet my words at all
in fact Id prefer you never did but if you are going to repeat you must
repeat them

That's the most convoluted piece of garbage you've written in, oh, the
last ten or fifteen minutes.

not at all

Okay, you've written other, more convoluted pieces of garbage within the
last ten for fifteen minutes.

the porblem that you and stve insist on lying about my postion

You have a big "porblem" alright. Stve and Dve are lng abt yr postion
when they summarize that which you've written and it turns out to
contain two opposites.

If I understand correctly, you never said that anyone had to "reapet"
your words and you'd prefer that no one does, but if they do "reapet"
them, then they must "reapet" them.

repatethem corectly and without alteration or distortion

That *is not* what you wrote earlier.

You certainly aren't a Marilyn Vos Savant.

certainly not

That's quite right. She has the highest IQ ever tested. You claim that
yours is even higher--but there's been no evidence of it demonstrated in
anything you've ever posted here.

Dave K8MN