Old January 16th 06, 06:38 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default A Group That Will Live In Infamy

On Mon, 16 Jan 2006 01:37:47 -0500, "Arf! Arf!"
wrote:

anyone that has read rrap knows that steve has been flaming everybody
the dares stand up to him for years

Inded RRAp has not been a gentlemans ly (was that the word you used)
place since before my intail apeaance her in !((& or early (*

Steve has NEVER flamed me, flamed my friends, and has been quite easy going.

you are steve just admit it

He does, however, respond to your weak-minded attacks and for that nobody
can blame him.

and you even lie just like steve BB and myself and fnk and Len certain
blame him

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download