Old January 16th 06, 12:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
I the only days I don't hear the at least one the word "#### damn or
#### or the variants like ####ing etc, is a day I don't leave the
house.

more cesorship from steve

Nope.

yes it is censorship

Nope.

it sure is

No it's not. I made no effort whatsoever to keep you from posting
whatever you wanted to say.

I simply choose to no rebroadcast it.

If YOU care to propagate such language under YOUR screen name
Markie, go right ahead...However I am under no obligation to re-state
your weakmindedness under mine.

never said you were under such an obligation

Sure you have. Just read what you wrote above. You demand that I
re-broadcast your profanities.

never you had to reapet my words at all

You're STILL being an idiot.

in fact Id prefer you never did but if you are going to repeat you must
repeat them

I am under NO obligation ot help spread your form of DNA-diluting
misbehaviour, Markie. If you want to post page-after-page of
profanities, then have at it...But if you've responded to something I
wrote and expect a response, you may rest assured that I will NOT be
repeating your guttermouth.

but you are under that if you choose to quote to me

otherwise it become an act of censorship and foregry on your part

Nope.

yep censorship and forgery

Nope.

It's not censorship since I never acted to prevent you from being
trash mouthed in the first place.

And it's not forgery since I never attempted to pass it off as
anyone's "work" but yours.

why are you afraid of truth?

I'm not.

I'm just waiting for you to express some.

Steve, K4YZ