Old January 16th 06, 09:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Asimov

Default Lightning Arrestor Questions

"Robert11" bravely wrote to "All" (16 Jan 06 11:58:01)
--- on the heady topic of "Lightning Arrestor Questions"

A wire antenna will be instantly vaporised when directly struck by
lightning so the point is moot: you want to protect the equipment
inside, and the house inhabitants.

Asimov

Ro From: "Robert11"
Ro Xref: core-easynews rec.radio.amateur.antenna:222762

Ro Hello:

Ro The more I read up on this subject, the more confused I get.
Ro Have some pretty basic questions on lightning protectors, if anyone
Ro has a spare minute or two.
Ro Would sure apprerciate any clarifications on the following points
Ro which I am really confused on.
[,,,]