Old January 16th 06, 08:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default Soundcard Application development.

...[ how to use sound cards]...

Usually, all that's necessary is to locate the output coupling
capacitors on the sound card and bridge them....

IIRC, part of the original question was something like:

"Where/How can one learn to program soundcards?"

I, too, would be interested in the answer to that question.

--Myron.
--
--Myron A. Calhoun.
Five boxes preserve our freedoms: soap, ballot, witness, jury, and cartridge