Old January 16th 06, 07:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default A Group That Will Live In Infamy

On 16 Jan 2006 04:07:33 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

Arf! Arf! wrote:
wrote in message
On Mon, 16 Jan 2006 03:12:35 -0500, "Arf! Arf!"
wrote:

cut

one user I certianly his a nemae his Steven J robeson He has clear
issues with the mere existance of guy like me that he must threaten
and harras me till I leave his sight here on RRAP and evn then he
contiued his attacks aginst me even when I wasn't here for years

Oh, Hey! Let me remind you for the third time...I am NOT Steve.

Forget it, Arf. Everything that is "wrong" in the world is "my"
fault.

no steve but you did claim you control the action of the posters in
RRAP

This is typical "victim" mode for Markie. He cannot, under any
circumstances, envision ANYthing being "wrong" as a result of his own
misdoings.

no I was just taking the "the man who never lies" at his word for a
few days to show the degree to which he lies

thank you for proving my point
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download