Old January 16th 06, 09:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default steve confess his true desire mid control

K4YZ wrote:
cut
Hey Jim...Sorry about that. My apologies, Sir!

However I think it would be far more easy and practical for us to
invent "time travel", move to a day in the future when they've
discovered how to "erase" a human mind and then completely re-program
it. Perhaps then we could teach Markie how to read and write in
English.

that is clearly the world you think you wantto live in one where no
thought exist to distrub you

you have been called a neoNAZI before but the lable fit

But then maybe not...

73

Steve, K4YZ