Old April 9th 04, 04:01 AM
N4RPD

Default F6FBB to Internet email?

I am running a F6FBB 7.00i BBS with BPQ node switch software. The PC has a
full time internet connection and users can TELNET into the BBS without any
hassles. The question of internet email came up a few months ago and I
thought it would be easy to figure out a way to forward a PACKET email to an
internet email address.

Well, it's not that easy. I have tried several things but nothing seems
to work. FBB doesn't forward internet email address's to the TCPIP/TELNET
port without make a connection to another BBS first.

Has anyone ever set up a email gateway using FBB software? Please give me
your ideas.

73,
Rob N4RPD