Old January 17th 06, 04:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Building a Solid Copper Ground Pipe {Tube} with an Solid Iron...

If I want a copperized eight feet long iron/steel (whatever they are
made of) ground rod,there is a Home Depot store (and one or two or three
more Home Depot stores around here too) about seven tenths of a mile
from me on Robinson Road Ext where I can hop over there and buy one.Just
like the 37 year old blonde Bell South woman next door to me did.I own a
sledgehammer to pound it into the ground too.
cuhulin