Old January 17th 06, 06:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Laura

Default Harry E. Landsberg, Jr., CIA Maltese Falcon: Kennedy assassination, IRAN/CONTRA, UFO's

Harry has a small voice/mouse voice. If you're a survivor you may have
heard it. It may be technology, projected (from a satellite.) One
survivor said she thought she might have an inner alter patterned after
Harry. You may have a crown as a receiver (I have a crown of unknown
origin, upper left quadrant, near the front.) I heard a Barbra
Streisand song in my left ear once. I have a "dimple" behind my ear.
Mesh might be part of the conductive system receiving signals from
satellites.

Please see:

"To My Friend -- more iii"
http://home.earthlink.net/~twainable2lhann/id7.html

"To My Friend -- more iv"
http://home.earthlink.net/~raiyndoelhann/id7.html

Please see "Air Force" for more information about mesh, links at bottom
of page:

http://home.earthlink.net/~sammark4/id243.html.

----

Laura