Old May 23rd 04, 05:38 PM
Rob

Default Crystals for TEKK KS-960 Transceiver

I recently obtained a TEKK KS-960 Transceiver for 70 cm 9600 baud packet. I
need to change the crystals so that it will operate on a different
frequency. It doesn't look like TEKK is still making these radios.

Even though the radio came with the service manual, I do not see any specs
on the crystals.

Does anyone know the type of crystals involved for the TEKK KS-960 radio and
how I can calculate the frequency for the XMIT and RCVE crystals?

Around here folks are using 433.100+. I do not know why there are using a
split frequency. You can have different XMIT and RCVE frequencies in the
KS-960 but it is not designed for full duplex.

73's
Rob