Old January 17th 06, 07:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Building a Solid Copper Ground Pipe {Tube} with an Solid Iron...

I never heard of anybody using lead pipes before in America.Before
plastic,my water pipes were iron water pipes just like (no lead) iron
water pipes just like in millions of houses and buildings all over
America.A couple of them are copper water pipes connected to my electric
hot water heater.Those old iron water pipes rust out and clog up really
bad after a number of years.Plastic water pipes are much,much better
than iron water pipes.
cuhulin,the plumbing expert