Old January 17th 06, 11:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Maarten

Default Larger size HF antenna's

Hi,

I seek some help, advise or suggestions on HF antenna's. I've bought a
house with a plot of approx 330 x 80 ft / 100 x 23 mtr available for HF
antenna's.
But when I research HAM HF antenna's, home build or commercially
available, I only find a lot of small, smaller and smallest HF
antenna's (eg. wire antenna's, inverted V, T2DF) that don't take full
advantage of the size of my land available. On the other end of the
spectrum there are plans for very, VERY large antenna's like Rhombic
and Beverage. For this size of antenna's my plot is to small.

Do you have suggestions for HF antenna's I should check out? Let me
know in this forum or pm me. Thanx in advance. 73

Maarten
maartenkoning2002 (at) yahoo.com