Old January 18th 06, 12:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

wrote:
first admit to your lies then travel to oregon they just upheld the
assisted suicide law and you come clean and not have to face yourself
for all your years of lying

Lessee....

We have you archived lying about others lying.

We have you lying about your lying, then lying to cover it up.

We have you admitting that you lie, and suggesting it's a good
thing to teach to children.

We have you lying about others making threats against you.

We have you MAKING threats against others then lying to cover
those up.

You're an admitted pervert.

You're an admitted mental health patient.

Now you're AGAIN wishing physical harm on another.

Markie, seems to ME that YOU are the one needing the One-Way to
Oregon Special on AMTRAK. I'll chip in if you're short on cash. I'll
just file a claim with your estate later.

Steve, K4YZ