Old January 18th 06, 06:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
junius

Default OCSP DXpedition Loggings - Jan. 7 - 9

Guy Atkins wrote:
Here are some late logs from my trip to Ocean City State Park, WA, "land of
horizontal rain". Deploying and taking down antennas at the WA coast in the
winter beats running from scorpions and snakes like the Aussies do on their
DXpeditions...but it still can border on miserable. Fortunately my DX van is
a comfortable retreat amidst the chaotic weather.

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA USA
DXing at Ocean City State Park, WA
Flex-Radio SDR-1000 & mod. ICOM R-75
750 ft. Beverage antenna at 280 degrees
Blog: www.sdr-1000.blogspot.com

Some really nice loggings there. Thanks for this; very interesting.

750 feet.... quite an antenna.