Old January 18th 06, 04:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Policy Issue: Canadian Amateurs to Lose 220-222 MHz

wrote:
raped_an_old_underaged_boyfriend wrote:
steve comited a crimnal act (anying posting

If that is so, then you should get a life sentence for all of your
posts, Marky.

nope since I sign my posts I am not in violation fo the law

You never sign your posts, dumbass. You are in violation of the "law"
yourself. You would have to have signed it, Mark C. Morgan in order to
comply, but you won't do that under this or any of the other names you
post under.