Old January 19th 06, 02:32 AM
Iitoi Iitoi is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by an old friend
You break this this truce at and I will respond withan even greater
effort I trust even you realize that
During a visit to the mental asylum, Mark asked the Director what the criterion was which defined whether or not a patient should be institutionalized.

"Well," said the Director, "we fill up a bathtub, then we offer a teaspoon, a teacup and a bucket to the patient and ask him or her to empty the bathtub."

"Oh, I understand," said Mark. "A normal person would use the bucket because it's bigger than the spoon or the teacup.

"No." said the Director, "A normal person would pull the plug. Do you want a bed near the window?"
The Man in the Maze
QRV at Baboquivari Peak