Old January 19th 06, 08:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Robeson's Rules

On Thu, 19 Jan 2006 19:24:23 GMT, Dave Heil

On Thu, 19 Jan 2006 04:26:59 GMT, Dave Heil

Poseurs DO have that problem..."tripping the light fantastic"
all the time.
You have a point, Leonard. One example would be your involvement in
amateur radio.

how is that?

How is it? Leonard H. Anderson is not now, nor has he ever been a
participant in amateur radio.

another lie

Oh I see just lying again

Please do me the favor of pointing out, if it is within your
capabilities, any statement I've made in my post which is an untruth.
Use some of that vaunted IQ.

your statment that Len anderson is not involed in Amateur Radio

if at no other point (not knowing or needing the full resume on the
subject len) Len became involved in amateur Radion since his 1998
(that is the date isn't) comment on the NPRM

aumsining no earlier involvement in the Amateur Radio he became
involed at that time

therefore your statement that Len is not involved in Ham radio is a
lie

Dave K8MN

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups