Old June 13th 04, 08:00 PM
Phil

Very interesting. Have you seen the extremely slow CW
program called "Argo"? Written by Italian hams and may
be of interest to you. I have it if you can't find it
(very unlikely.)

Seems to me I saw something on slow data a while back as
well, but don't recall what or where.

Please post any follow-up info or results to the group.

Thanks.

Paul Rubin wrote in
:

I wonder if there's much reason to be interested in
ultra-low-speed digital radio, by which I mean two or three bits
per second, or even 1 bps, using spread spectrum modulation over
a voice channel or across a whole band. The idea is to have a...