Old January 20th 06, 05:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
mustafa umut sarac

Default Amateur Radar

I want to take high res mountain and city pictures with homebrew radar.
Some use passive radars and produce synthetic aperture radar images.
Passive radars use gsm , vhf , uhf , sw , fm , satellite transmitters .
But I am not sure about the quality of resulting image.
- Some italian researchers did it but I saw the images and I did not
like.-
If it will not not satisfy my need , I will want to build a transmitter
and receiver.
Do I need to use a gunnplexer ? Or is there any new transmitters at
market ?
What is your idea for building a sar ?

Best ,

Mustafa Umut Sarac