Old January 20th 06, 04:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default your truly are slime robeson

On 20 Jan 2006 04:44:12 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:
On 19 Jan 2006 04:00:05 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

an old friend wrote:
Stve have covered in google the post sent out today thabefore reading
your apology I think since my usenet zone stacks them up nd dishes them
out slowly I may have missed a couple, my apologies for that but you
should be able to deal with them as I have

That didn't mean a thing, Mark. I have no idea of what you are
trying to say. I am not sure what "Google" post you are refering to.
Your offer of an apology duly noted, but I SINCERELY have no idea what
you're talking about.

you are turely despictable

truly

So where's this truce you alluded to, Mark?

not my allusiong stve

you have now clearly lied

Your 36 hours is almost 24 hours old.

Patiently waiting.