Old January 20th 06, 04:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default steve where is your honnor

On 20 Jan 2006 04:37:12 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

Mark,

I bought into your "truce" posts and gave you the 36 hours you
asked for. However when I check back into the group, there's nothing
but posts by you of the usual "stvie ####" type subject lines, etc...

bull**** steve

I was dthe one duped by your call for a truce by your public apoly

you are not the injured party

have been shown that you diod not honnor the apolgoy you made I am not
bound to anything

So...Am I the only one observing this?

I was observing it tll you denied it existsed

why should I oserve omethign with you that you claim does not exist

If you want this to work, YOU have to put some effort into it
also...That means not regurgitating those subject lines.

Idon't care one way or the other

since you were never honoring your end the apology and agreeingto
refrain from you lies and baseless attacks I will make such attack as
I see fit

Patiently waiting.

hiding behind your charge that you apolgoy was a fraud youm mean

why dio you think I would observe a truece while not getting what I
sought

Steve, K4YZ

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups