Old January 20th 06, 05:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Dale Parfitt

Default Household Noise Sources ?

wrote in message
Who sells ferrite beads,websites Please? Concerning computers,I wonder
if making some Faraday cages (for computer and computer monitor) out of
some easy to shape and form close weave copper screen wire would help?
Something that can easily be placed over (and removed for when using
computer and computer monitor) computer and computer monitor and perhaps
shape some copper screen wire around whatever computer related
cables/wires would be of any help with decreasing RFI? Well,it's a
thought anyway,I guess.Hey,I certainly am not an expert on that.
cuhulin

This would do nothing to diminish the H field.

W4OP