Old January 20th 06, 10:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

Default Robeson's Rules

an old friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 06:11:06 GMT, Dave Heil

From: Dave Heil on Thurs, Jan 19 2006 7:43 am

From: Dave Heil on Jan 18, 8:26 pm
wrote:
I didn't write of "amateurism", Len. I wrote of amateur radio.
Can't you get ANYTHING right?

You wrote of AMATEUR radio. That is AMATEURISM.
I wrote of amateur RADIO, not "amateurism".
I guessyou don't know english that well

Forgive me, Colonel, but you're probably the last person on earth from
whom I'd accept criticism of my use of language.

no i will not

and frankly you are clearly lying you accept no correction from anyone
on anything

That's simply untrue. I just wouldn't accept it from one who is
incapable of telling correct from incorrect.

I am dyslexic but I know basic word formation what excuse are you
wanting to use

No, Mark, you don't even know basic word formation, sentence formation,
paragraph formation or punctuation.

I certinaly do know it dave

Let's test it on your sentence above: "I certinaly do know it dave"
The word "certainly" is misspelled. There is no comma after "it" and
"Dave" is capitalized. Other than your three errors in the one, short
sentence, you're perfect.

but you lie I simply don't think RRAP is worth the trouble of using
them

"Anything worth doing is worth doing right".

Dave K8MN