Old January 21st 06, 02:14 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Robeson's Rules

From: on Jan 20, 4:20 pm

From: Dave Heil on Fri, Jan 20 2006 6:11 am
From: Dave Heil on Thurs, Jan 19 2006 7:43 am
From: Dave Heil on Jan 18, 8:26 pm
wrote:

cut
Untrue. Only to be a LEGAL pilot, Herr Robust.

I really don't know WHY you introduce this NON-subject into
an amateur radio policy newsgroup, Herr Robust. You are
venturing far afield from the general subject matter.

Sorry lLen I have to call you on that
you know exactly why Dave is doing this

Well, true enough, Mark...but I have to be KIND to the
old man. He IS a "superior" amateur, you see (by
his own description)...:-)

you are far kidier to him than he deserves

BTW did you read going about how he says I say you lie about me, I
think he worked himself off that deep finaly

he has nothing of value to say and so is resorting to bloviation to
try to confuse the unwary

He doesn't confuse me, he doesn't confuse you, and probably
doesn't confuse anyone else. Just himself in thinking he had
some kind of sharp retort by that "analogy." :-)

Oh He confuses me some I'll give hi his due. It is confusing to look
sucha prefromance and imagine that there is a life from at the other
end

Well, now Herr Robust is going to get all hissy-fitting again
and send a very lonnnnnng reply full of nastygram remarks.

SOP :-)

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download