Old January 21st 06, 04:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default Mark, Where's the "Truce"...?!?!

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
Mark,

I bought into your "truce" posts and gave you the 36 hours you
asked for. However when I check back into the group, there's nothing
but posts by you of the usual "stvie ####" type subject lines, etc...

So...Am I the only one observing this?

If you want this to work, YOU have to put some effort into it
also...That means not regurgitating those subject lines.

Patiently waiting.

Steve, K4YZ

Steve, what are you crying about?

You rejected your apology that the truce was based upon.

Brain, WHY do you insist on perpetuating yet another Feeble Five
Fantasy?

Why do you show the world that Brian P Burke, N0IMD, is a
liar...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ