Old January 22nd 06, 01:31 AM posted to rec.radio.swap
Big Rich Soprano

Default Why is it that MOST of the postings for ebay bids are OVER long before they're posted here?!?!?!

eBay posters are welcome here or anywhere. If it is an auction, it is
customary to put FA in the subject so people like MRR can reduce the
number of items available to them thereby increasing their expenses.

Exactly! That's where you have a fair and open market. Not this secret
"if you sell it to me i'll..." e-mailing society. I know how this type
of usenet group works and ebay levels the playing field...