Old January 22nd 06, 04:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default well a bit of RRAPish news

On 22 Jan 2006 08:01:01 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

been busy today My wife took and passed the tech test to day (i'll
post the call when they issue it VE said that should be by friday)

she is delighted I ma relived that she has made it over this first
obstacle

amusing she tried a code test the words not quiet tell the tale. it
should be amusing that the wife of such a nocoder as myself has in
fact some interest in CW but it seems her experences with the guy
before me and CB and cbers have left her a bit mike shy

and a day trip to visit my inlaws to celebrate the event

BTW I am authorized to say that without the NPRM this would not have
happens happened. she tried earlier in the other session here since
the NPRM she missed on to many questions, mostly I think due to test
aneixity

civil behavoir would call for folsk to offer there congrats

Sure. Wish "her" congrats.

more of stev lying about her

we shall se what follows

Congrats. Hope she put down a PO Box as her address. Too many
weirdo's in radio.

There sure is...Like the 9-lander in Michigan who put HIS PO box in
there THREE times...Guess he just wanted to make sure...

73

Steve, K4YZ

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups