Old January 23rd 06, 05:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Jim Hackett

Default New Icom Radio?

So, I guess I'm not REALLY happy with my PCR-1000?

"Eric F. Richards" wrote in message
"John Smith" wrote:

Another idiot that cant read...And assumes everything.

"Eric F. Richards" Blew chunks of **** out of his

mouth

You tested them, hated them, then bought two. So who is the real
"Tennessee Trash?"

I bought two because I live close to Ten Tec in case I needed repair or
service you dip****.

Where in the sam hell does it say I tested them before I bought them
asshole??

You said, "They "Sucked" at Ten Tec on their antenna as well while I
was there!"

....I just said they sucked on every antenna I tried em on...Even
Ten Tecs antenna when I took em back to get em fixed...

You didn't say "to get them fixed." You said, "They "Sucked" at Ten
Tec on their antenna as well while I was there!"

Better go get your
dyslexia fixed you ****ing retard!

I think you are the "retard." You either

1) Bought two $4000 radios WITHOUT TRYING THEM FIRST,

...or...

2) Tried one, didn't like it, THEN BOUGHT TWO.

Which is it? I have your full messages from before, so don't try to
twist it 'round.

...and you have the gall to compare it against an ICOM PCR-1000 or a
YB???? I don't think *I*'m the clueless one here. Even a mediocre
performer will outperform the PCR-1000, an unfortunate abomination
made during ICOM's "I don't give a ****" period.

Even I drove the 8 hours to spend a whole day with the '340 before
plunking my money down. Only a damned fool drops that kind of money
without taking a test drive.