Old January 24th 06, 12:19 AM posted to rec.radio.swap
Ed

Default IFR 1200S or 500 Buy Sell Repair

I buy, sale, repair, sell parts, buy parts, make parts and everything
else for IFR 1200 and 500 Service monitors. Visit my webpage
kgelectronics.com or give me a call for the best prices and service
that is second to none. (316) 773-0948 (316) 992-4441 Cell anytime

Looking for business? Last time I checked you were up to your ears!

( For others, here, this guy is great. He did a super job on my IFR
500A a couple years ago at a very reasonable price. )

Ed K7AAT