Old January 24th 06, 04:50 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Eric F. Richards

Default New Icom Radio?

Oh, gawd, does his magic yacht-boy outperform the R8s, too. This
guy's a real winner. Tennessee Trash, indeed.

"junius" wrote:

Right, well, while you're on a roll, why don't you re-tell the tale of
your two Drake R8 receivers?

John Smith wrote:
So your saying the slightly under 6000$ radio from ten tec covers almost
exactly the same thing as the new icom that costs around 400 $ ?

No thanks....I already gotta pair of RX-340's and they aint much of a
radio...my old PCR-1000 will keep up with em all the way...matter of fact my
old grundig yb-400 will outdo em at times LOL!