Old July 20th 04, 09:54 PM
Mike M.

Default PacComm Handi Packet

I have purchased a used Handi Packet and am waiting for it to be
shipped. I've ordered a manual from PacComm, but I'd like to find more
information while I'm waiting. Google didn't turn up much of anything.

I think it uses an 8 pin mini-din on the radio cable. Is the cable end
male or female? What type serial port does it have for the connection
to the computer? The KPC-3 and PK-88 that I have use a 25 pin D shell
female on the chassis. I'd like to get parts together for cables while
I'm waiting for the tnc and manuals to arrive.

Thanks,
Mike kc9doa